Thursday 19 November 2015

L'Oreal Paris Mascara review





 This is the L'Oreal mascara which I have had for a while. It is one of my favourite mascara's that I own and have owned. The full name of this is the L'Oreal Paris False Lash Mascara Superstar black.
This mascara has two ends. One end is a white mascara but this is a thickening lash primer which gives a pretty good even coverage. Then you use the other side which is labelled number 2. This is a normal false lash superstar mascara in black. When applying this I usually only use one or two coats as many after applying more then 3, it might start to get clumpy which not many people want but with just 1 or 2 coats, it gives even coverage and long black lashes that are not filled with those small clumps that everyone does not want.
Also, this mascara has a corset shaped brush on both ends which means that it can give a simple even coverage for your lashes letting you cover them top to bottom and not letting you be scared of it this big brush coming very close to your eye. I am always very careful when sticking anything near my eye whether its eye shadow, eye liner or mascara but I think this one is a great one.                                         

There's some very scary pictures of my eyes trying to show the most from the mascara but I don't think they did it any justice. 

I got this from super drug which is where I usually buy all my mascaras. It cost £10.99 which can be expensive however I do think it is worth it with the amazing quality and also lastly a very,very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment